Happy Friday friends! Any fun plans for the weekend? We’re going out to dinner with friends and attending Pops in the Park on Sunday. It’s our first weekend in town in awhile and I’m looking forward to some down time.
Here’s a few links that have caught my eye over the last few weeks.
Have a great weekend!
- How about we change the way the majority of these states look. >> Gay rights in the US, state by state.
- 5 things NOT to do at the farmer’s market.
- This drink sounds so delicious and refreshing.
- I really like the new labels and hope more companies start to use them. What do you think?
- The problem I have with vegetable gardening around my condo addressed in a handy Q&A!
- Great suggestions :: 16 Summer Road Trip Must-Haves.
Image: Alicia Bock
Often, I find great things around the web that I just love or alternately, blow my mind. And unless you follow me on Twitter, you won’t see them. I was in the habit of sharing these links on my weekly ‘Be Good’ post, but truthfully, life has been a bit crazy and I haven’t been able to commit to posting every Friday. Or really, any day for that matter.
Before, I had blog posts lined up for certain days of the week and it was stressing me out trying to get them ready to post on that specific day. So, I’ve decided a ‘Loving…’ post will be whenever I’ve compiled enough to have an interesting post. And ‘Sustainable Thursday’ will be any day of the week that I have something sustainably focused to share.
Same goes for the awesome things I find around the web. This new series is called ‘Online Wandering’ and it will be posted whenever I have compiled enough interesting links that it’s getting a bit full and seems it’s time to start another.
I hope you don’t mind the lack of structure on the BFM blog. I’m sure you can all relate to being busy!
I hope you enjoy these finds!
- Touch museum tours - I had no idea these existed!
- 365 Grateful - What a great reminder.
- A small towns library love goes viral – I adore this!
- Survey finds mainstream acceptance of green behaviors - Finally! Now if we could get the vast majority of people to embrace them!
- A fascinating infographic about how social media is replacing journalism.